One day, a crow stole a piece of meat. Then he flew to a tree to eat the meat. A fox saw the crow with the meat. He asked the crow to sing him a song. When the crow opened his mouth to sing, the meat fell. The fox snapped it up and walked away happily.
1. Who stole a piece of meat?
_______________ stole a piece of meat.
2. Why did the crow fly to a tree?
He flew to a tree ________________________________
3. Who asked the crow to sing?
__________________________asked the crow to sing.
4. Did the crow open his mouth to sing?
A Yes, he did B No, he didn't
5. Did the crow get to eat the meat?
A Yes, he didi. B No, he didn't